You can gain your financial freedom With Alabama Credit Union. By paying its membership fee of $1 you can start making wise financial choices. This credit union strives to provide the highest level of service to its members by offering competitive investment, consumer loan and mortgage rates. Its members pay less for enjoying better financial products and services. It is found on the principle of people-helping-people. Following this principle its members save more as rely more on this credit union.
You can experience it yourself by opening a Daily Money Market Account (DMMA). With a DMMA, you can earn a higher rate of return as compared to share accounts. Explained below are the dividends that you can earn:
– A balance of $2,500 – $9,999 earns 1.75% interest, 1.76% APY.
– A balance of $10,000 – $24,999 earns 1.75% interest, 1.76% APY.
– A balance of $25,000 – $49,999 earns 2.00% interest, 2.01% APY.
– A balance of $50,000 – $99,999 earns 2.00% interest, 2.01% APY.
– A balance of $100,000 and higher earns 2.25% interest, 2.26% APY.
Features of DMMA Account:
@ Account transfer limitations of up to three per month are applicable.
@ Interest is declared monthly.
@ Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000.
@ You get to earn higher rate of return than share accounts.
@ The above rates are noted as on November 12, 2008.
You may start earning now with a balance of $2,500. For any queries you may call at 888-817-2002 or 205-348-5944 or send an email to info AT AlabamaCU.com.